At 15:13 Fitness & Strength our coaches are not just here to lead you through a workout. They’re here to inspire, cheer, and help tailor the movements to your skill level. All of our coaches take pride in continuing education and keeping up with their skills. It’s a lot easier to progress in weightlifting when you have some of the best lifters and coaches helping you.
- 15th in the world, 2013 CrossFit Games Masters Open
- 18th place CrossFit Games 2013 Masters 45-49
- GoRuck Challenge 2011, 2012
- 25 years healthcare and fitness experience
- State record in Masters 45-49 Olympic Lifting 75Kg weight class for Snatch, Clean and Jerk and Total
- RN, BSN, MBA Healthcare Administration
- USAW Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- CPR and AED Certified
I began CrossFit in 2007 as a way to improve my fitness level and preparedness in my career as a Firefighter. I immediately knew that CrossFit was what I was meant to pursue. I love the freedom and variance CrossFit provided me, and I feel it has prepared me for any physical challenge that may come my way. It also transfers from the70 year old athlete all the way to the World Class athlete and everything in between. There is no age group that would not benefit from CrossFit!
My Goal as a coach at 1513 Fitness & Strength is to help each and every athlete realize their potential, and to help guide them in reaching their individual fitness goals.
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting
- USMC 1988-1992
- Lorain Fire Fighter 1993 – Present
I am a graduate of Ohio Wesleyan University with a a Bachelor of Art Degree in Health and Human Kinetics with a concentration in Sport and Exercise Science and a Minor in Psychology. I was also a member of the Track and Field Team at Ohio Wesleyan. I am currently pursuing a Doctorate of Physical Therapy at Cleveland State University with the hopes of applying it to Strength and Conditioning training.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certified
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- USAW Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- TRX Sports Medicine Training Qualification
- Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor